Oh. My. God.
What did I do to piss off the entire universe? I swear this has been such a week of confusion and mix ups. To wit:
o Last Friday I had on my calendar that I had a hair appointment at 4:30. Traffic was extra horrible and I didn’t get there until 4:50. I couldn’t find my hairdresser’s phone number to tell her I was on my way and when I got there she wasn’t there. That’s very unlike her and I was really annoyed until she called me back to tell me my appointment is for THIS Friday. No wonder she wasn’t there! Duh.
o Yesterday I had on my calendar that I had an appointment with the orthopedic doctor for an ankle check. I left work early and got there on time, only to find out my appointment was for TODAY.
o This morning I stopped to get gas and managed to lock my keys in the car. And my keypad entry thingy doesn’t work. Through my auto insurance I have road side assistance that would allow me to call someone to come and unlock it. All that information, of course, was IN THE CAR WITH MY KEYS. And by the way, “Alohomora” and “Accio Kris’s keys” don’t actually work in the Muggle world. I tried it.
Here’s hoping September doesn’t go as badly as August.
1 comment:
yea. That sucks.
But you made me laugh, so that's a good thing.
Post a Comment