I was reminded by Ritha on Friday that I have not updated my blog in far too long. Like you should talk, little Miss-I-haven’t-updated-my-blog-since-August 13th! Hopefully she included the other City of Gresham bloggers in this reprimand. Especially since Char hasn’t updated hers since July 22, Michele since July 30, Christine since August 18, and Diane since August 19. Hmm, guess we need to get another scrap challenge going to have something to post.
Speaking of the challenge, did I ever post the results? I don’t think so, so here you go…
Christine, the overachiever of the group, was the only one of us to actually complete the goal of 25 pages by the end of July.
Michele was a close second with 22 pages.
Ritha had a slow start but kicked it in to gear at the end of July and ended up with 21 pages.
Diane, who wasn’t part of the original challenge group, but who jumped in at the last minute, ended up with 13.
Charlene and I brought up the end with a resounding 8 pages each.
Way to go ladies! You are all awesome! I am inspired by your skills every time I look at your blogs.
I really should have been able to produce more than 8. Sheesh, I was down with a broken ankle half the time. You’d think I could have managed to put together a couple more pages than that! And here’s what’s even more sad…I haven’t done a single page since then! I’ve got to put in some serious scrapping time soon.
All in all some beautiful pages were produced. If you’d like to see them, please explore the links under the “Friend Blogs” section. I hope we do another challenge soon. What say you, ladies?? Something we can work on at our next Scrap Retreat in November?
1 comment:
Congrats to all of you! I went and left you comments on your bloggies. Keep up the good work. I'm working on a Disney album that might take me forever.
Did you see my photog blog? What didya think?
Post a Comment