I am so lucky. I got a calla lily plant from our department director, a Border's gift certificate from my boss, some hand lotion from the IT department, and a cute butterfly candle holder from the Title Leins & Collections coordinator. Did I make out like a bandit or what? I guess all those hints ("There are only 20 more shopping days until Administrative Professionals Day!") really paid off.
I just work with some really great people, that's all.
So to all you administrative professionals out there, whatever your job may be, we thank you! The world could not run without us. Believe me. I know.
3 comments:
Yeah you did. That's more than I get for being a teacher. Sigh. It's a thankless job. In fact it's a job where you get yelled at sometimes. Oh well, I love it anyway.
Well, of course you got gifts!!! What's not to love? Good job, Kris!!
What did those cheap bastards in Cash Debt get you:)
You know we think you're awesome!!
Post a Comment