I did it!!!
I made it all the way from Ash Wednesday to Easter without having any soda. Woo hoo! Yay me!
I think I kicked my pop habit’s butt. I was going to have a celebratory diet Coke today, but I have my annual tomorrow and thought I should at least have something positive to tell my doctor. “Nope, haven’t been dieting, exercising, or eating right, but I kicked the diet Coke habit!” Not sure he’ll be too impressed, but what can I do? I yam who I yam.
We didn’t do anything for Easter. I have had a bad headache since Friday and it was really bad yesterday. Thought it was a migraine, but the meds didn’t help it any, so I guess not. I slept for a while. Greg took the girls to the park. Then it started raining. Ho hum. We didn’t even go to Greg’s family for dinner like we had planned. Could we be any more boring?
2 comments:
,r ypp/
oops. That's what happens when your fingers aren't in the right place.
It says:
me too.
As in I hope you are feeling better.
Will we be seeing a scrap page soon?
Congratulations! I'd get cranky without Diet Coke after 49 hours.
Post a Comment