...isn't as great as I remembered. I had a diet Pepsi today. It really didn't taste all that great to me. I can take it or leave it now. Ha! I'm no longer addicted!
Diet Pepsi does suck though. Drop the Diet and I am in business. I discovered that Samantha was stealing my Pepsi's and drinking them in the patio room. Because she is lazy and doesn't throw stuff away, I discovered the evidence hidden in odd places in the patio room yesterday.
1 comment:
la la la la la la
(covers ears)
I can't HEAR YOU.
Oh, wait a minute. I can't SEE you.
Diet Pepsi does suck though. Drop the Diet and I am in business. I discovered that Samantha was stealing my Pepsi's and drinking them in the patio room. Because she is lazy and doesn't throw stuff away, I discovered the evidence hidden in odd places in the patio room yesterday.
Happy FRIDAY!
Post a Comment