i can see your band aid...so how much longer in the cast?
ps.I have NO idea when I learned to tie a shoe. Surely I was doing it before 2nd grade because back then there was no velcro.
on shoes I mean. Our Mandy & Jenny clothes had velcro.Speaking of velcro, why don't they put this stuff on diapers instead of that stupid tape?
or do they? It's been 3 years since I've changed a dipe so I have no idea.
I am seeing how many comments I can leave on your blog.But I'm done now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i can see your band aid...
so how much longer in the cast?
i can see your band aid...
so how much longer in the cast?
ps.
I have NO idea when I learned to tie a shoe. Surely I was doing it before 2nd grade because back then there was no velcro.
on shoes I mean. Our Mandy & Jenny clothes had velcro.
Speaking of velcro, why don't they put this stuff on diapers instead of that stupid tape?
or do they? It's been 3 years since I've changed a dipe so I have no idea.
I am seeing how many comments I can leave on your blog.
But I'm done now.
Post a Comment