Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Updates

Remember back in December I listed my goals for 2007. I then updated them in April. Here is the current update:

1. Read 125 books
4/29/07 - Have read 44 books
9/13/07 – Have read 98 books

2. Listen to 125 books on tape
4/29/07 - Have listened to 33 audio books
9/13/07 – Have listened to 78 audio books

3. Find 250 letterboxes
4/29/07 - Have found 113 letterboxes
9/13/07 – Have found not many more letterboxes...maybe 125?

4. Get back to Flying
4/29/07 - Um, I printed out my daily lists, but that's about it. Need to work harder on this one!
9/13/0 – I’ve been working on it, but I could do better.

5. Finish some open craft projects
4/29/07 - Not even close. I should have made this one more specific.
9/13/07 – Haven’t done a single thing on this. I might as well delete it from my goals.

Hmm, I think I could be doing a lot better, don't you?

1 comment:

Deb said...

I think you are doing pretty good. Yeah, go ahead and drop #5 though. You have a good excuse for the letterboxing.