Monday, September 10, 2007

Whew!

Things I have to tell you:

1.Good news! I didn't hurt my ankle any worse when I fell. They took x-rays for me and the doctor says the break looks fine. In fact it looks better than it did when they took x-rays 10 days ago. He thinks I probably did some "soft tissue damage" when I fell. It feels a lot better this week so I'm not going to worry about it. X-ray picture to follow when I get it scanned.

2. Zinger went in for his 3rd kitten shot series and his first rabies shot. He now weighs 4.8 pounds and we figure he is about 3 1/2 months old. I also made an appointment for him to get the big snip on the 25th. I'm sure he'll be thrilled. I'm amazed at how big those things are already. Want to see a picture? I can post one!

3. My friend Charlene from work broke her ankle this weekend. The right fibula, just like mine. She did it stepping on the part of the sidewalk that dips in to the grass. Just like me. Some people just don't learn from other people's mistakes. Sheesh. I'm sure she'll post on her blog the whole story and a copy of her x-ray. Check out "Charlene's Blog" link below. She came in to work today and got yelled at by her co-workers (especially me) and her doctor for not being home getting that swelling down, so she went home to put her foot up. Silly girl!

4. Fashion don'ts: Racer back tank tops with a regular bra. Tacky, tacky, tacky. Did I mention that is a very unattractive look?

I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

Ritha said...

Have to pass on the photo offer for number 2. Eww!

Deb said...

what'd I miss? did you fall again?

dang it. I come for a couple days, nothing, nothing and then all of the sudden, 3 posts.

I guess I can't complain. At least you wrote.

And no, I do not want to see pictures of your cat's nuts. It was bad enough going on Perez Hilton today and making the mistake of accidentally clicking on the link where Britney Spears was getting out of her car sans panties in a short dress. ewww.