Friday, June 19, 2009

Missing Out – Again

Things I am not doing this weekend:

~Going to see the B-52’s - I just found out that the B-52’s are going to be performing at the Oregon Zoo tonight. I immediately went to the web to find out more info and found out that the concert is sold out. I guess I’ll just have to go home and listen to my CDs really loudly and pretend I am at the concert. Or I guess I could go sit in the parking lot at the zoo with my windows open and hope the sound carries.

~Going to a craft day with my work buddies – A group of ladies I work with are having a craft day on Saturday to work on some quilts and other projects. I can’t go to this either.

~Going to a letterboxing gathering - Yes, it seems like there is a gathering every weekend right now. I’d go to every one of them if I could, but I have to be a grown up and chores and work on the floor and other exciting stuff like that.

Things I am going to do this weekend:

~Finish caulking the baseboards in the spare room downstairs.
~Put together my shelving rack.
~Catch up on the dishes.
~Catch up on the laundry.
~Clean Percy’s tank.
~Start moving the junk out of the living room and back into the spare room.
~Clean the bathroom.

Don’t get all excited about my weekend plans, now. I know you would all like to have a weekend packed full of fun things like mine is, but we can’t all have those kinds of weekends.

Okay, just a little sarcasm there. I need a vacation. BAD.

1 comment:

deb said...

b52s are also playing the fair this year, but I've already been 3 times so I'm gonna pass...