Oh, and we had lunch at Mo's where I got my first look at my dirty butt. It just looked like I pooped my pants, that's all. Luckily, my shirt covered most of it. Yeah, Maiden is my friend.
Here are some pictures of our boxing along the way to the beach house.
This is one of the cannons that Cannon Beach is supposedly named for.
The Ecola sign, which is next to the cannons.
See the crocodile?
Maiden is going to kill me when she sees this picture. Ha ha. That's what you get for telling me you couldn't see the mud on my BUTT! By the way, there isn't mud on her butt. Nice of me to prove it to the entire world wide web, though wasn't it?
Maiden at Mo's where we had lunch. Mmmm, mmmm. Chowder, salad, garlic bread, and diet Coke. A feast for a king. Our waitress was really cool here. We had a clue spread out on the table that looked like a treasure map and she was all curious about it.
My beautiful landscape shot of Haystack Rock.
This must have been a camouflage picture while someone looked for a letterbox. I can't imagine why I took this picture otherwise.
Me climbing more rocks to get another letterbox. By the way, if you ever stop at Oswald West State Park, the waves apparently stop rolling in at 4:30. You would not believe the fancy footwork I had to do to unobtrusively get this stupid box while surfers wandered by in droves headed back to their cars. Hmm, if you look closely I think you might be able to see the mud on my butt.
The boat outside of the Tillamook Cheese Factory where Maiden swore there was a box and had me dig around a scratchy shrub for 10 minutes until she called the planter who told her that it had been pulled ages ago.
2 comments:
You could do a whole blog on butt shots!!
:)
^^ that's funny.
looks like fun! Love all the pictures. I'm proud of you...I leave for 3 days and come back to 3 entries.
Post a Comment