Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tired

I can not believe how much work it is to have a broken ankle. Sheesh. I'm exhausted. I drove the car a little today. Ouch. My ankle is really hurting. I just about put Greg through the windshield because I had to break with my left foot and I was a little over enthusiastic. You may laugh, but try it next time you are driving. It's harder than you think!

Went to Costco today and tried out the old wheelchair. It's better than the crutches, that's for sure. Well, that's not saying much, actually, but I didn't manage to fall over anything in it. Gravity is NOT my friend, let me tell you. Well, maybe this will give me the kick in the butt I need to start exercising and loose some weight. Maybe.

When I couldn't find a comfortable spot last night, I was playing around with my phone and found the picture I took after I took my splint off for my shower. Pretty, huh?



I'm going to try to go to work tomorrow. I'm not sure how this is going to work, but I'll give it a shot. I can use the cruise control for most of my drive to work, but all the surface roads are going to be a bitch. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Okay, here is a bonus for you. Go to Costco and you get to ride in one of those motorized carts. I'd be all about that!!!!

How'd it go today?