My work/scrapping girlfriends and I decided that we were tired of my cousin Deb being the only one to ever make scrapbook pages, so we challenged each other to create at least 25 pages by the end of July. We each picked a theme with the idea that we would turn our pages in to a printed book at some point. I choose to do my Hawaii cruise. Here are the pages I've made so far. What do you think? Suggestions? Comments? (Gentle) Critiques?
Do I finally get to call you names like you do to me? Ha ha ha.
BEAYYYAAATTCCHHH
(said with much love).
They look great. Your book is going to be beautiful. What size are you doing, 8x8 or 12x12? Don't forget to leave a quarter inch all the way around for the bleed (or it gets chopped off) on the left pages make sure there is .375 on the right margin and on the right pages make sure there is .375 on the left. Otherwise you will get choppies.
4 comments:
Nice!! The pages are really good. I am glad to see them.
You're a digital scrapbook shark! Here you complain about how the others are completing and you post all of these. Whatever.
Do I finally get to call you names like you do to me? Ha ha ha.
BEAYYYAAATTCCHHH
(said with much love).
They look great. Your book is going to be beautiful. What size are you doing, 8x8 or 12x12?
Don't forget to leave a quarter inch all the way around for the bleed (or it gets chopped off) on the left pages make sure there is .375 on the right margin and on the right pages make sure there is .375 on the left. Otherwise you will get choppies.
So you're getting something done with your foot in the air eh?
Post a Comment