This is my ankle in the cast with a little foot thingy in it. The foot thingy is actually pretty helpful even though I can't put weight on my ankle. I can at least use the foot for balance when I trip over the rug in the entry way like I did this morning. (Told you I was terrible with these damned crutches!)
Like the color?

These are flowers sent to me by my bestest letterboxing buddies. Aren't they sweet?Thanks Marmalade!! She brought these flowers over to my house herself yesterday and then I couldn't get to the door to let her in. She drove all the way over here just for that, too. What a sweetheart!

Hmm, maybe I should have moved all the crap off my desk before I took the picture.
So tomorrow at 6:00 a.m. it will have been a week since I broke my ankle. Can you believe it? I'm mentally ready to go back to work, but physically...not so much. I think I'm just too old and fat to have a broken ankle.
1 comment:
oooh purple is so perrrty.
You go girl. The toe nails are painted and everything :)
Maybe someone should drive you to work? If you get in a car accident, you might break the other foot. Even worse, you might be considered at fault since you are "impaired."
Just a thought.
Post a Comment