Got up on time and was cruising to actually make it to work on time (for once). Needed to deposit some checks at the bank and take in my library books on the way. Was feeling good and then….
- The only bra that was clean was the one I totally hate
- Had to play Chase the Kitty for 15 minutes
- Left (finally) thinking I would only be a few minutes late and when I got to McDonald’s for breakfast realized I had left my ATM card and money on the counter.
- Got breakfast (used credit card) and drove back home
- Ran in and grabbed my ATM card
- Noticed a huge pee puddle on the floor by the sofa table and threw a pee pad on it on the way out the door
- Drove to the library to return VERY overdue books
- They had moved the library return bins. Finally repositioned the car and put in all the books
- Drove to bank to deposit checks so we don’t bounce anything
- Spent 5 minutes digging through my bag to find the checks
- While searching for the checks, I ran across the ticket I pre-purchased for the Pet and Companion Fair that I was sure was this weekend coming up. Turns out it was the weekend we just had.
- Also found a library book I had missed returning
- Finally found the checks, drove to the ATM only to find it down for maintenance or some such nonsense
- Drove BACK to the book drop to return other overdue book
- Am now SERIOUSLY considering going home and back to bed
- Decide to go to work anyway
- See a state trooper behind me and figure the way my day is going (and the fact that I was speeding) I was going to get to meet him...but he has his eye on someone else (whew!)
- Stop at ATM by work and deposit checks (hey! Something went right)
- Get to work and find my boss has come in early and totally caught me being late
- I have 7,000,000 emails to review
- Am just starting to get caught up and feeling better when I....
- Find out my fishy Fiyero has died over the weekend
Really?
No comments:
Post a Comment