Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's New?

So not a lot is new around here, but I felt like I should post something. Not that anyone is actually READING my blog any more (or if you are, you aren't commenting!), but whatever.

So it's the middle of April already. I've survived two budget hearings, already got my tax refund back, and have finally gotten rid of the last of the cold that lingered around forever. I also have a new nephew. That was kind of exciting. You won't believe the amount of angst shopping for premie diapers caused me.

What else? Went to the 2011 Spring Flinger letterboxing gathering and had a fabulous time. Taken the dogs to the CASEE center a couple of times between rain showers and let them chase the frogs (we even saw a turtle last time we were there).

I've stayed away from the evils of diet Coke since Lent began and also stayed off the computer at home after 5. It hasn't been easy, but when you make a promise to God, it gives you good incentive to stick to your goal.

I've got one more budget hearing to go (hopefully it won't go to two more) and that headache is over. This year has been a lot better for me, as the budget team has been reconfigured and the responsibilities were distributed differently. I actually got to be just an admin!

I really, really want to go see Wicked in Eugene in the next couple of weeks. Got to find someone to go with me though.

So that catches you all up on what is going on in my life. Not very exciting, but there you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about going this Saturday night?