I hate it when cars have problems. I totally take it for granted when they work and all I have to do is put in gas, change the oil, and rotate the tires. When they have to go into the shop to be worked on, my life turns upside down.
Take yesterday, for instance. My car was missing and acting like there was a spark plug problem (I only know this because I've had sparkplug trouble before). So I took it to our mechanic. The mechannic we (used) to use is over in Hazel DellTo do this, I had to go into work late, rent a car, and pay for having the stupid thing fixed. It was a giant pain in the ass.
Then I had to gas up the rental car, return it, get a ride over to the mechanic's, wait around to pay for it only to get in the car and HAVE THE PROBLEM NOT FIXED! Yes, that's right. It was exactly the same as when I took it in. Still missing and shuddering and not working. Let me tell you, I was steamed. I think the air might still be blue over there in Hazel Dell from all my swearing.
The mechannic let me use his car, which was nice, but I want my car back! Grr.
Okay, thanks for letting me vent. I haven't heard from him yet today, so we'll see what happens. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment