Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scary ... But with a Happy Ending

I just heard on the radio this morning that a couple Greg and I know from lure coursing have lost two of their Pharoah Hounds. They were up in Auburn at a lure coursing event and staying with some friends when two of their dogs went on a walkabout. I've seen Pharoah Hounds hold up a lure coursing trial for an hour while their owners tried to catch them, so I know these are not easy dogs to catch.

This morning I heard they had caught Luna, but her daughter Io is still out there running. Everyone please pray that Bill & Cynthia get both their dogs back safely. These dogs are loved like children and need to go home where they belong.

UPDATE:

I just read an article that said both dogs have been safely caught and are fine.
Whew! That is every sigthound owner's worst nightmare!

No comments: