Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Stuff

Nothing too exciting to report. Just thought I'd type a quick note to catch you up for the week.

I've been home sick two days with a bad sore throat and nasty cold. I still feel like crap, but I have too much to do at work to stay home another day. Guess I'll go and infect everyone.

It was sunny and for a bit I felt better yesterday so we took the dogs up to the CASEE center for a run. I planted a letterbox. Carmen rolled in a dead frog. Eww.

Then we took the dogs to the self-dog wash and got their nails cut and gave them their first dog-wash baths in their lives. Wish I'd taken my camera in because they were pathetic. Seriously, they were really good, but they were NOT happy. I told them this is what happens to dogs that roll in dead frog guts.

This morning I heard a crash and got up to find Greg crumpled at the bottom of the landing. He's okay, but has lots of bumps and bruises. He was knocked out for a few seconds, poor guy. I think Zinger pushed him down the stairs. He's really hurting today, but I bet tomorrow will be way worse.

So that's it. See ya!

No comments: