Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trying to Be a Travel Agent Again

I used to be a travel agent. I booked reservations for people going on vacation all the time. I was pretty good at it, too. Today, I've been trying to find a package for Greg and his mom and me to visit San Francisco to see the King Tut exhibit, and I am having a HECK of a time. Can someone remind me how I used to do it? You'd think it would be way easier with the internet, but I think there are too many choices now!

So, has anyone stayed in San Francisco that can help me out? We ultimately want to end up at the De Young Museum in Golden Gate Park, which is about 20 miles from the airport. Would I be okay staying by the airport (which seems to be cheaper than down by the hotel) or am I going to be really mad that I booked a hotel so far away? Should I bite the bullet and pay $100 more a night for a hotel that doesn't have bed bugs? This is HARD!

No comments: