Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Too Darned Hot!

It’s hot. I hate it when it gets this hot. I whine and complain and carry on about it to anyone who will listen (or read my blog). Which is pretty stupid since I live in an air conditioned house, drive an air conditioned car and work in an air conditioned office. You’d think I could handle the five minutes total I spend during the day walking from house to car to work and back again without acting like I’m going to melt. Or bitching about it endlessly. It seems I can’t. I have to complain to everyone I see about how freaking hot it is and how I don’t like it to be over 85 degrees and on and on. I’m such a big baby.

It was 103 yesterday and is expected to be 105 today. Ick.

You know how the news stations around here make a huge deal over everything, well this heat wave has got them all hot and bothered (excuse the pun). They can’t shut up about it. I’m sure the people who live in places where it really gets hot (like California or Texas) laugh their butts off at stupid states like Oregon that can't handle a little heat.

No comments: