Monday, July 27, 2009

50 Dumb Things About Me

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer this and tag 15 people, including the person who tagged you.

1. What color is your toothbrush?
green and white and navy

2. Name one person who made you smile today?
Sarah

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Leaving work for a doctor appointment

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching Burn Notice

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Heath Bar

6. Have you ever bit your toenails?
Does anyone really admit to this?

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Somebody asked."

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Moose Tracks

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes, I just changed to a new one a couple of weeks ago, but I'm always on the lookout for the perfect wallet!

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Strawberry shortcake on anglefood cake with homemade whipped cream

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No.

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Whippet Race Meet

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Probably Leah. She says I'm an embarassment to all 30-something texters.

16. Ever go camping ?
Yes.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yes.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No.

19. Do you have a tan?
No.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No way!

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Yes. Have to have a straw.

22. What did your last text message say?
It's been so long, I don't remember!

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
If it's Tuesday it must be work.

25. Look to your left, what do you see
The sleeping cat.

26. What color is your watch?
Most are silver.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Kangaroos

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive though all the way!

30. What is your favorite number?
Um, why do I have to have a favorite? They are all very nice.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
The Arc of Clark County (they will have a truck in my neighborhood on Friday to collect donations of used clothing if anyone is interested)

32. Any plans today?
Yep. Going to bed.

33. How many states have you lived in?
4 - California, Oregon, Texas, Washington

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
It's too darned hot!

35. Last song listened to?
Come on Feel the Noise - Quiet Riot. Love that new 80s radio station!

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes, if I thought about it.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Oh, don't I wish!!!!

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Pink clog things.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Just those that are skinny and rich.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
What's there to be jealous of? I'm an overweight 39-year-old who is broke.

41. Do you love anyone?
Yes.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of 'em.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Sit at a computer and make other people's lives easier.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Nope.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No, I don't think I do. I usually say 'hi.'

46. What color is your car?
Green

47. Do you like cats?
There are people that don't like cats?

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
No.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Sort of. I went to Magic Mountain before it became a Six Flags and I used to work by the Dallas Six Flags.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Tripping over a perfectly flat path at Battleground lake. Got a nice scar on my knee.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Fascinating :-)

And you really do need to work on that texting thing. Conversing in 140 characters or less is a great way to build relationships.