Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ducks

My sister-in-law lives by this really cool wetland-pond area. When I was over there the other day to let her dogs outside, I saw this little gaggle of baby ducks and had to take a picture to show my blog readers. They kept going over in the long grass and the shadows, but I did manage to get this one picture of them. Baby ducks are so cute.



If you want to see some much better pictures than these, check out my friend Diane's blog. She had a bunch of baby wood ducks hatch on Memorial Day and was lucky enough to catch them coming out of their nest. She's a much better photographer than me, and I think she actually processes her pictures rather than just throwing them up as they come out of the camera like I do. I really need to get a better computer so it doesn't take me an hour to crop and fix one picture.

No comments: