
I am not usually a name brand shopper. I am also not a name brand dropper, but I have to tell you about my L.L. Bean boots. I got these boots two years ago to wear out on the trail when I’m letterboxing and it is muddy. I think the first time I wore them was for the Rat Race. I don’t think I really appreciated these little guys until we had our snowstorm a couple of weeks ago. I wore my SCSOB everywhere I went outside that whole week and my tootsies stayed nice and toasty and dry. I totally hate having my feet cold and wet, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that no matter how long I was out and what I stepped in, as long as the snow or water didn't go over the ankle part, my feet stayed dry and warm. And they have pretty good traction on them, too.
So, if you are looking for a good pair of outdoor boots, I highly recommend these!
No comments:
Post a Comment