Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's About Time!

I have this solitare game that I rediscovered on my computer when we were having trouble with our internet connection. I have a few games I like on there and enjoy spending an hour or two clicking around and trying different games. I ran across this new game called "General's Patience." It is a two deck game and the game says it is really hard with a very low chance of winning. I've been playing it for months now and haven't won a single game. I kept thinking, "just one more" and have been positively addicted to this stupid game. I just had to win one. Well, this morning, while I was waiting for the freezing fog to clear up, I finally, FINALLY won a game. Out of 1017 games I won one. One measly game.

Stupid solitare game. I should delete it off my computer. I would sure get a lot more done around the house.

No comments: