Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm a Terrible Person

I killed a squirrel yesterday. I feel so bad! I was driving in a neighborhood, apparently overrun by squirrels, after going to the library, not going very fast...maybe 20 mph. I saw the little guy dart into the road in front of me and immediately tried to stop. I think I just brushed him with the back tire. Squish.

I feel so mean! I really, really tried not to hit him. I'd NEVER hurt an animal. I LOVE squirrels. They are so cute and cuddly looking. Am I going to Hell for this?

RIP little squirrel guy.



And maybe their neighborhood needs to invest in one of these so unsuspecting squirrel-lovers know what to watch for:

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Um, I want to use your Best Squirrel Picture in a Newsletter but I have to have your permission. Is that ok?

حسن أمين said...

i love yous sincere words.. me too love them..
God don't judging us on sins we did by mistake ..be sure
he's merciful God

Anonymous said...

I feel totally bad 4 u! I love squirrels!!! ): but as long as i no u didn't do it on purpose and u love squirrels to i'm ok with it. and ure not going to hell. probably

Anonymous said...

I hate squirrels, the climb up the tree in my back yard and steal baby Robins out of the nest. I shoot them with my 22.