Deb posted this Harry Potter quiz on her site today. I have to copy her and put a link on my blog for all you readers to try it.
Here's what my quiz said at the end:
You answered 109 items out of 113 correctly.
Your score is 96%. Great job!
There were two questions I didn't know the answer to, one question that I just answered wrong even though I knew the right answer, and one that was just WRONG!
The question that had the wrong answer was who was the first person to escape from Azkaban? The choices included Sirius Black and Bartemius Crouch and a couple of other people I don't remember. Of course we all know the first person to escape from Azkaban was not Bartemius Crouch…it was Bartemius Crouch, JUNIOR (see Goblet of Fire). Idiots. Trying to trick me with that question. And I fell for it!
Deb says I need to get a life. She might be right. I'll try...after July 21st!
1 comment:
I got a 100% on the third try. The first 2 times, I missed the one about the number of staircases in Hogwarts, got the questions about Crabbe and Goyle mixed up, said that Rita's bag was made of alligator not crocodile, and I missed that one about the first person every to escape from Azkaban. I thought it was Sirius because the quiz didn't specify Bartemius Crouch senior or junior. Darn tricky question if you ask me. Fun quiz,
Post a Comment