Saturday, August 05, 2006

Letterboxing

You will notice that I have taken the main letterboxing site (www.letterboxing.org) link off my page here. No, I have not decided to give up my favorite hobby. I just took it off temporarily because the site isn't working. Apparently they get too many hits on this site now and the server they are using can't handle it. So the webmasters have had to take the site down. I think they are searching for a new host or something. The new site will be linked here as soon as it is back up and running.

There have been many unhappy letterboxers out there the past couple of days, let me tell you! We can't get our clues that will take us to our "fix" for our addiction! It's terrible!

I have replaced the link with Cute Overload, which is a great website that puts up very cute pictures. It's a nice change from the bad news that's everywhere else on the web.

No comments: