Saturday, April 08, 2006

Scotty Doesn't Know

Mom, you will totally hate this movie, so you can skip this. I saw this hillarious movie called "Eurotrip" and it’s about this guy who has a pen pal in Germany and goes to Europe to meet her. Funny, funny movie. I don’t know what it is about those teenagers coming of age kind of movies, but I seem to like them. I have that stupid song stuck in my head now “Scotty doesn’t know, Scotty doesn’t know….” I’d better go to Borders at lunch and see if they have the soundtrack. It is a really great song, even if it is kind of…um…dirty.

Oh, look, I found the web site that has the song. Maybe I can get it out of my head now.

http://www.eurotrip-themovie.com/official_index.html

1 comment:

Kris said...

Yep, that's the one. They are the worst twins ever!

I liked Road Trip, too, but I haven't seen it all the way through. I think it's by the same people, too.