So did any of you notice that I haven't posted on here since my birthday? I started a blog for the Iditarod and did a bunch of posting on there, but once that was over, things got complicated. I'll try for a summary of the last few months here.
January
Boxing with Maiden in Wilsonville
Root canal (that's what I got for my birthday. And was super glad to get it)
Got new fishy at work. His name is Eragon.
February
Puzzling Christmas LB gathering
See Grand Hotel with Julie
Sophie's teeth cleaning
Finance Committee meeting
IAAP meeting
Beach boxing with the Mystery Machine Group
See The Great American Trail Park Musical with Leah
Game On! diet starts
March
Administrative Assistance conference
Game On diet ends - lose 12 pounds (248.8)
Finance Committee Meeting
Greg has kidney stone surgery
See Rumors with ulie
April
Lucky Box LB gathering
Pet and Companion Fair
Budget Committee meetings
Greg in hospital for infection for 5 days.
May
Spring Flinger LB gathering
Camping at Lewis & Clark State Park
Greg goes to the Centralia hospital via ambulance
Greg has second kidney stone surgery
See La Cage Aux Folles with Julie
June
Finance Committee meeting
See Somewhere in Time with Leah
The Big Goodbye LB gathering
Midsummer's Nights Dream LB gathering
To doctor for my knee
See Avenue Q with Julie and Melanie
So there are the highlights. I'll talk about July in another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment