Greg's new bed is here and installed. He's painted the room a lovely gray color, replaced the trim, put up a headboard, installed new nightstands and lights, got new sheets and a blanket, and, most importantly, IS SLEEPING IN HIS NEW BED! Which means the girls and I are back to normal. I actually slept pretty well last night and Carmen & Sophie were in the same spots when I woke up, so I think they slept well, too. G said he actually slept some last night too, so happiness abounds in our separate bedrooms.
It sounds so cold to say that we don't share a bedroom, but after sharing for a while, I remember why we went to this arrangement.
He still has some things to do (like window treatments and redoing the closet) before the room is completely finished, but it is at least functional. I'll see if he'll let me in his room long enough to take some pictures to post here.
Progress is a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment