Guess what? We are making progress on the floors! AT LAST! The flooring guys (David & Larry) have been at our house the last two days putting in the vinyl. They finished up with the actual installation last night. We still have trim and a few other things to do, but I have flooring on my floor! I'm not walking on subfloor or underlayment anymore! Woot, woot!
These pictures aren't very good, since I took them last night when it was dark and there isn't much context. What do you think?
Looking in the kitchen/dining area.

Looking into the family room and towards the living room and bathroom.

Entry/living room.
5 comments:
Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!!!!
It looks great!
It does look great. What did you used to have in the living room? Was it wood? I can't remember. I do remember the kitchen was torn.
Why do they have the roll taped to the floor? Inquiring minds want to know.
The living/family/hall/entry used to be laminate flooring from Costco. Before that it was carpet.
Those rolls on the floor are just protecting the seams while the seam sealer dries. They just didn't want us or the pets getting into it because it is majorly sticky and has harmful chemicals in it if ingested.
did the laminate flooring not hold up? It doesn't seem like it was that old.
When we had the water heater leak it ruined a bunch of the flooring. We couldn't find the flooring to replace the parts that had to be removed, so we decided to just change it all out. The living room didn't hold up so well to those lovely little pet accidents. Funny how something wet will ruin laminate.
Post a Comment