Saturday, May 15, 2010

Things Could Be Better 'Round Here

So today's MTTS song is "Jeanette's Broadway" from The Full Monty. She has this one line that she keeps saying throughout the song...

Things could be better 'round here

Uh, that's us.

Last night, after a rather rotten day at work, our hot water heater decided to leak. Our hot water heater is on the second floor.

Need I explain further?

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hey Kris - I got the birthday card you sent - thank you so much for remembering me.

If you're interested check out my new blog on my upcoming trip to South Africa

http://capetownfutbol.blogspot.com

When I get back we HAVE to get together. It's been over 2 years and we kept saying early on that we would.... I'm going to track you down.

Sorry about the water heater. Who put a water heater upstairs - that just seems silly to me.

deb said...

that's a definite FML. How much damage?

Two blogs in one week! Whoa, are you ill?