I passed! I got my letter from IAAP yesterday saying I had passed all the parts of the CPS exam and have achieved the Certified Professional Secretary rating!
Yay me!
So here was my score:
Part 1 - Office Systems Technolgy - passed - score: 898
Part 2 - Office Administration - passed - score: 816
Part 3 - Management - passed - score: 814
The score for each part was based on a scaled score of 450, so scoring 450 or higher is a pass.
You may now address me as Kristine Leibrand, CPS!
2 comments:
Congratulations Kristine Leibrand, CPS! I knew you were being just a teensy weensy bit hard on yourself. And so now I suppose a large raise, flowers and candy are in order? Bet you can hardly wait to get back to work :)
Happy (dare I say holiday??) to you and your family. You would be proud of me, we took the 5W and bailed out of Christmas this year. Except for Timmy of course. We are at the beach hiding out. Let me know when it is safe to return....
Love, nancy
Congrats!!!
You went beyond passing so way to go!
Post a Comment