I wish I had some really exciting reason to relate to you all and explain why I have neglected my little blog. I don’t though. I’m just boring. AND now that I found out my most ardent fan is without a computer I know why I’m not getting any comments on my blog, so what’s the point?
Seriously though, I haven’t been doing anything all that exciting.
I've gone to physical therapy for my carpel tunnel, which is actually helping.
I had a crown prep. That totally sucked. I had a lot of trouble with this one. the tooth was cracked and it turned out there was a cavity under the current filling, so they drilled and drilled and drilled and had to shoot me up with Novocaine twice. Then I couldn't eat or talk very well for two days. It sucked even more when the temporary crown broke three days later and I had to go and get a new one made. I get the real one installed on November 30th. I'm really hoping that the pain will go away. I hate having dental work done. And I have fillings in all of my molars because i had "cracks" in my teeth when I was a kid and the stupid dentist put fillings in all of them. Now it's 30 years later and those fillings are starting to break down. I'm probably going to have to have a bunch more crowns. I can't wait.
Last Sunday was great. I had rescheduled my play from the weekend I went to take my CPS test to a matinee and my friend Leah was able to go with us. We met for lunch at a cool little restaurant called Zappos in LO and then went to the play.
Got a little letterboxing in on the weekend, too. Before I went to lunch with Leah, I stopped and picked up a few letterboxes at Foothills Park. It's the coolest little park that is right over by the apartments I lived in in 1991-1992. Ah, those were the days. It was so nostalgic to drive by there and see my old apartment (5055 D). Those apartments are condominiums now. And we were the first ones to live there. which was pretty cool. Anyway, where the big piles of sawdust were is now a lovely park with paths, beautiful grass, and some nice statues...and some letterboxes!
The Man Who Came to Dinner was the play we went to see. It was really well done. It was a huge cast and the actor that played the main character was awesome. He's very involved in the Gresham theater scene and I've actually met him a couple of times.
Aside from that. Not much going on. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment