Well, as I suspected getting a screened tent thingy for the cat was a total disaster. I let Greg talk me into getting a big one that can go over a picnic table rather than the little (and more expensive) one that was designed for cats. The one we got was admittedly a cheap one, but it was impossible to put up and didn't have a bottom in it, so the cats could just walk under it. Which was my argument from the beginning. It took us forever to put it together and then we couldn't get it to stay up. Stupid design.
I took Zinger out and put him in it and he totally FREAKED out. Poor guy. I've mentioned before that Zinger is a big ole fraidy cat. Well, this didn't help. When I put him down he dashed away, ran headlong into the screened wall twice before he found the opening and zipped back into the house. The whole event took less than five seconds.
Cleo actually hung out in there for a while. I think she was trying to make us feel better.
So a trip back to WalMart is in order to return this thing. I think I'll be ordering the cat one.
1 comment:
Ooh ooh! You can order one of those kitty prams too and you can take Cleo and Zing on walks around the neighborhood or in the park.
Post a Comment