Sunday, April 12, 2009

Long Time No Blog

I have been ignoring my blog. There, I admitted it. It's all because I found this stupid game called Zuma on Facebook and am totally addicted to it. So what have I been up to, you ask? 126837...oh you didn't mean my high score, you meant in my life. Got it.

Um, let's see. Greg sliced his thumb open and had to have 4 stitches. That sucked and still sucks. He goes to get the stitches out tomorrow.

Work is busy. We are putting the final touches on the budget for next year. Budget meetings start on Thursday, so don't expect to see much of me on here for the rest of the month. This year I'll be doing the minutes and getting everything ready for the meetings. I'm really not looking forward to it, but the comp time will be nice. Just the thought of it makes me tired.

We cleaned out the trailer, finally. Went through a bunch of crap in the office. Got our tax refunds. Spent our tax refunds. Went to a gold prospecting and treasure hunting show in Salem. Took some pictures of spring but haven't downloaded them.

I really can't think of much else to tell you.

See, you all need to believe me when I tell you that my life is boring.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Boring, schmoring.

Your life is fascinating and I look forward to your next update. I expect a witty and insightful description of your late-night budget exploits