Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brought to You By...

...the numbers 1, 6, and 14.

Any guesses as to what those are for? You'll never guess, so I'll tell you.

June 13th was the one-year anniversary of me breaking my ankle. It's weird to think that this time last year I was in a cast and couldn't hardly get around. I might just go to the bathroom to celebrate the ease of being able to do it now.

Ankle then (June 13, 2007)

Ankle now (June 15, 2007)

The number 6 indicates how many pounds I have lost on my new eat better campaign. Woot-woot!

The number 14 is what the pressure should be on my CPAP. It is currently at 8. I went in and told the sleep doctor that I was feeling really tired all the time again. They sent me home with a different machine that can track all the stuff you do when sleeping and also is able to change the pressures as needed. After a week of that machine, they deciphered the data and found that I really need to pump up my pressure.

Is my life fascinating or what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally.

The lions are sleeping...

Anonymous said...

I can't see the lions. what's the deal? What does that mean anyway?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66PbSzwnLes

Just spreading the word :-)

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2p5z0v6KaE

Winston and the scratching pole...I mean post.