Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What's That On Your Head?

A WIG!

Man, I love the B52's. I love it even more when I can use a song title to introduce a blog post.

In an effort to keep all my readers up to date with the latest fashions, I give you Kitty Wigs! You guys have to check this out. Seriously.

This is a quote from one of the descriptions:
Pink makes your kitty feel elegant, modern and quintessentially feline.

Um, okay.

You guys HAVE to comment on this one. Seriously. Tell me what you think and which ones you are ordering for your cats. I think Zinger would look smashing in the Electric Blue that
...gives your kitty a sharp look -- jazzy and totally copacetic.


Zingy must ALWAYS be copacetic.

Oh. My. God. Check out this link for more fun and frivolity. What is your favorite look? I can't decide between Princess Yoshi and Wonder Yoshi. Vote now!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Those cats are thinking about 101 ways to kill their owners who put that crap on their heads.