Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Christmas Quiz

Deb had this on her site the other day. She seemed to think I wouldn't respond to it because it is Christmas themed. Just to prove her wrong, I did it. Feel free to send me your answers!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Gift bags every time.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
I like real ones, but artificial are so much more practical.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Haven't put up a tree in about 3 years. But if I did put it up it would be the first Sunday in December.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Before New Year's Day.

5. Do you like egg nog?
Yeah, baby!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My Friend Mandy doll.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No

8. Hardest person to buy for?
Greg's dad.

9. Easiest to buy for.
Mom

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I'm all about email, but I'm not sure that is socially acceptable yet.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
White Christmas and Miracle on 34th Stree.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Who hasn't?

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Yes.

15. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Colored

16. Favorite Christmas song?
Snoopy & the Red Baron. I remember staying at my grandma's house and listening to my uncle's record of this. I loved that. I finally bought the CD for myself last year.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home, please.

18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
Sleepy, Dopey, Doc...

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Stores that put up Christmas decorations before Halloween is over. I think I might have mentioned this in a previous blog. :-)

21. Favorite ornament theme or color?
No particular favorite.

22. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
It's all good!

23. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I know I'm not getting anything, but if there really was a Santa Claus, I'd ask for an I-pod.

24. Who is most likely to respond to this?
Leah.

25. Who is least likely to respond to this?
Michele.

1 comment:

Deb said...

wow! She posts!! She's alive!!!

and hopefully will post pictures of her cruise soon.

I hope Greg is feeling better.

I knew you would do the quiz if I just put some reverse psychobabblie on you.

So play your turn in scrabble already, yo.