Did you see this? What the ....? Now, why did JKR have to go and announce this? What is she THINKING?? Why do we care about Dumbledore's sexual preferences? And wasn't this supposed to be a kid's book? Should we be telling kids this stuff?
I don't know. I don't have a problem with the whole gay thing one way or another. If you are a consenting adult, do what you want, but I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT! No more than you want to know about my thing with feather dusters (this is a joke from Two and a half Men the other night). And that goes for my fictional characters also. I just don't want to know.
There is totally such a thing as taking politically correct too far.
And to continue my love affair with You Tube, here is one of the funniest Seinfeld episodes ever! Greg & I use this line all the time.
1 comment:
Dave forces me to watch Seinfeld, but I've never seen that one.
Post a Comment