Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Quiet

It's been pretty quiet around our place for the past couple of weeks, so I haven't had much to talk about. Here are the highlights:

1. Both Carmen & Sophie have been sick. The pooping, vomiting type of sick. With blood. And vet bills. They are doing better now after a week of antibiotics. The vet thought they might have giardia, but the test came back negative so we have no idea what has set them off. On the plus side I have found that you can buy ground frozen turkey for $1.69 a tube. What a deal!

2. Anniversary. Yesterday was our eigth anniversary. Yay us! I would post some wedding pictures, but I have only scanned the two I used last year. Go see 2006, May, Seven Years post for visuals. I have got to scan some more pictures. I have really great pictures. Honest. I wonder if anyone but me and Greg have seen them?

3. Cleaning. I spent all weekend working on the downstairs. I filed and cleaned and did a bazillion loads of laundry & dishes. It's still a mess. Sigh.

Guess that's it. Not much is new and exciting. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Happy Anniversary! 8 years!!

Deb