Monday, April 17, 2006

Stop is Stopping???

OMG! I just got the worst news ever! One of my main resources for books is www.stopyourekillingme.com. I have used this site for a long time and have been so glad that I have a resource I can go to that is so accurate to check on the order books should be read in and keep up to date on what is new in mysteries & adventure. I’ve found lots of great new authors from this site, too. The gal that runs it lives in the Seattle area, and I’ve emailed with her a few times. She’s very nice. She sent an email out the other day saying that for health reasons, she will no longer be updating the site. NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??? Oh, the humanity of it all. She said she’d keep the site up as is for reference, but what about my new books???

Well, hopefully someone will step in and offer to take over her job so it can continue on. There is just no better site out there for mysteries. I wish there was one just like it for romance & sci-fi novels, too.

I just finished a great book called Sex & the Single Vampire by Katie MacAllister. It was so funny. I love funny books. I love funny books about vampires. I can’t wait to read more of her books. There are three or four more in this same series, so I have lots to look forward to.

No comments: