We went to my parents' house for Christmas breakfast (eggnog pancakes, yummy!), a little present opening, and some together time. It was so nice. Thanks for all the great presents, Mom, Dad, & Mama, er, I mean Santa!!
In the afternoon we went over to Greg's sister's house (Wendy & Jeremy's) for an early dinner, a round of presents, and dessert. It was a very nice get-together. Technically, this was my nephew's 2nd Christmas, but the first one he was only 2 months old and wasn't really in to the whole Christmas thing. That kid got some mighty cool stuff, let me tell you! He is one sweet baby and deserves to be spoiled.
Now I have to get ready for work tomorrow. I hate it when Christmas is early in the week. I much prefer a Friday Christmas. But that's the way the (Christmas) cookie crumbles. I'm just gateful to have a job.
So Merry Christmas everyone! I hope to hear lots of good stories about YOUR Christmas!
Here are a few more Hawaii pictures for you.


1 comment:
It is all over!!! It surely went by in a hurry. I think I missed most of it.
Post a Comment