Sunday, May 21, 2006

Not Much

Not getting much done this weekend. Greg has the flu and has been miserable for the past few days. Poor guy. We've been taking it easy all weekend. I did manage to work on laundry and dishes, balance the checkbook, and pay bills, but that is about it for excitement.

Julie was better this weekend, so we were able to go see Hello Dolly last night. A wonderful performance, as always, from the Lakewood Theater. I can't believe I've never seen that play before. I watched about the first half hour of the movie on TV a couple of months ago. Just enough to find out that Michael Crawford (of Phantom of the Opera fame) is in it.

When I was on my brownie kick a couple of weeks ago, I saw a box next to the brownie mixes for Almond Roca Buttercrunch Cookie Bar Mix. Since Almond Roca is my all time favorite candy, I had to get a box and try it. OMG! They are AWESOME!! Don't try it if you are on a diet, because you put almost two full sticks of butter in this dessert. They are to DIE for. I think I will go eat another one now.

No comments: