This is super-cool. The video is from the NAWRA Whippet Racing Nationals, August 28, 2010 in Squamish, Canada. It was shot with a high-speed camera to get a super-slow-motion effect. In real life the Whippets are going ten times as fast as they appear in this video!
My dogs aren't in this video at all since they are retired, but it's amazing to watch the grace and beauty of these animals doing what they love to do best. I think my favorite part is the bit at the very end when they all try to stop.
I'm not sure who shot the video, so I can't give credit here, so forgive me for not doing so. Fabulous work!
My dogs aren't in this video at all since they are retired, but it's amazing to watch the grace and beauty of these animals doing what they love to do best. I think my favorite part is the bit at the very end when they all try to stop.
I'm not sure who shot the video, so I can't give credit here, so forgive me for not doing so. Fabulous work!
No comments:
Post a Comment