Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just Random Thoughts and Stuff

1. I really hate it when the dogs stick their cold wet noses on the underside of my arm above the elbow. They do it to get my attention and is very successful, but it drives me crazy!

2. I've just discovered Pandora. So cool! I have a station for all my major music tastes, for each mood. I have Celtic Music, Musicals, 80s, and Hair Bands. I'll do a country one sooner or later, but I haven't been in the mood yet.

3. There's only one way to rock.

4. I really, really, really, really, really, really hate the new insurance we have. Everything is a battle with them.

5. I love this time of year when you need your heater on in the morning on the way to work and the air conditioner on in the afternoon on the way home.

6. It's very jarring to go from listening to Guns N Roses to Sarah Brightman. Whoops. Wrong button!

7. You gotta fight for your right to party.

8. I haven't been letterboxing in way too long and am starting to have withdrawals.

9. My friend Julie's mom died last weekend. I really liked Dee and she will be missed very much. Stupid cancer.

10. I ran into a friend from high school at my last IAAP meeting. Small world!

11. While looking for something else, I found my drivers ed certificate. And I passed!

12. It sure is getting dark early. It's only 7:30 and already almost fully dark.

13. Did you know they make diapers specifically for dogs? They have a little hole for the tail and everything.

14. Meg Cabot is an awesome author.

15. I guess that's all for today. Goodnight!

No comments: