Monday, March 09, 2009

No soda

So I’ve gone 13 days with no pop. I’ve done pretty well so far and have only missed it once or twice. Like when someone opens a can of it near me. Then my salivary glands go all haywire.

I guess giving it up every year is getting easier and easier. I did have a killer headache last week that kept me home and in bed all day, but I don’t think it was from diet Coke withdrawal. Overload of drama, maybe. There is too much sh*t going on around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay you for giving up soda!!

Has this goal been recorded on Wysiwyg Girl yet? It sounds like you are well on your way to kicking this habit (and think of all the $$ you are saving - you can adopt another, better habit!).

Keep up the good work!