Saturday, March 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Percy!

March 4th marked the 1 year anniversary of Percy coming to live at work with me. I thought I’d show you how much he has grown and changed in that year.

Here he is as a little tadpole.


Wow, his rock looks younger, too!

Here's the shot where you can really see the changes in size and coloring.



And here is he on March 4th. In all his purple and pink splendor.




Showing off those red fins.


I'm just a cool fish. Yeah, I might look kinda girly, but I can kick your ass!


Yes, he has purple rocks in his tank. What can I say?


Isn’t he handsome?

Percy remains quite the conversation starter at my desk. Just about everyone that comes in my department stops to see him. He greets everyone with a flare of his beautiful fins and regularly delights those that get to feed him. Apparently we are easily entertained here in the finance department.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Percy!

I would suggest a huge party in Percy's honor, but all I could provide would be ice water and *stellar* conversation.

Anonymous said...

Oh Percy, you sexy thing...