So it's snowing pretty hard again today. I'm thinking I won't be going to work tomorrow. At least I'll have the laundry all done and folded and put away. Maybe I'll finish cleaning my closet, too!
The neighbors snow men with real snow on it!
Looking down the street.
My car. Lots more snow today, huh??
Oh, and by the way, for those of you who saw the pictures I posted of the pets the other day and think we treat Zinger like a step-cat and make him sleep in the old icky box instead of a nice cushioned bed like the others, I have to tell you that everyone fights over that bed. Carmen & Sophie have nice soft beds with heated pads in them, but everyone prefers to be in the old Costco box with the heated pad inside. I have no idea why it is the choice spot in the office but it is. Zinger gets really annoyed when he wants to sleep in the "hot box" as we call it and there is a dog in it.
3 comments:
Smirk.
Oh, BTW, I only live about a mile from you...however, I am currently in California and I'm missing all that dang snow. Thanks for posting how our house looks right now.
Hooray for snow! I'm getting a lot of knitting done, how about you? :)
This snow is crazy. I'm glad you're getting lots done. We've been out playing in it, and you're right, it HURTS!
Post a Comment