Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Okay, it's official. I'm sick of the snow. I've been stuck at home since Friday night and am now throughly sick of the white stuff. Greg & I tried to shovel the car out today to go to my parents to celebrate Christmas and he threw his back out. I did mention it probably was a bad idea for him to shovel snow, but he knew I wanted to go and made the extra effort for me. And now I've broken him.

So I hope everyone is having a better Christmas than we are. I'm paying bills and cleaning off my desk. Wow, do I know how to celebrate the season or what?

I need to go charge my camera battery so I can take some more snow pictures. It's pouring down snow right now and because it's starting to melt, everyone has huge icicles hanging from their roofs and cars and lights. They are very pretty, actually, but I wish they'd go away!

Huh, the first white Christmas we've had in a zillion years in the Portland area and I just want it to go away. I'm so ungrateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks pretty. But then I don't have to live in it.

Hope you had a happy day anyway... :)

Deb